How to Calculate Pension & Gratuity | Add Yearly Increases & Medical Allowance |Pension Calculation|

Calculation of Pension & Gratuity and Add the Yearly Increases & Medical Allowance in Pension Please Subscribe, Like, Comments & Share My Videos / YouTube Channel “Employees Corner Zia” The calculation of Pension and Commute is very simple. An employee…

How to Calculate Pension & Gratuity | Add Yearly Increases & Medical Allowance |Pension Calculation|

Source

0
(0)

Calculation of Pension & Gratuity and Add the Yearly Increases & Medical Allowance in Pension

Please Subscribe, Like, Comments & Share My Videos / YouTube Channel “Employees Corner Zia”

The calculation of Pension and Commute is very simple. An employee can calculate his/her pension and commute himself/herself. The main things in pension calculation are basic pay and total service at the time of retirement. The formula for pension calculation is as under (By ZMCRC: ZIA BWN)
Gross Pension = Basic Pay x Service (Maximum 30 years) x 70/3000
Basic Pay:
The basic pay is taken the pay at the time of retirement the individual is drawing. If an employee retires from service on 1st June or after it then 1x Usual Increment is added in his/her basic pay for the pension purpose only. If an employee is drawing PP (Personal Pay), it is also included in his/her basic pay. The same is the case with Special Pay.
Service:
The maximum length of service for the pension purpose is 30 years. If an employee has a service of more than 30 years then only 30 years’ service is considered for the pension purpose.
Ordinary (Net) Pension:
Here is to mention that 65 % of the Gross Pension is taken as Ordinary Pension and the remaining 35 % is taken for the Commute purpose.
Ordinary Pension = Gross Pension x 65 %

Calculation of Commute (Gratuity):
Use the following formula for the calculation of commute.
Commute = 35 % of Gross Pension x 12 x Age Rate

PENSION FORMULA: (By ZMCRC: ZIA BWN)

Gross Pension Basic Pay+PP x 7 x Service / 300 =
Commuted Pension (65% of Gross Pension) Gross Pension x 65/100 = (Family 75%)
Commuted Pension (35% of Gross Pension) Gross Pension x 35/100 = (Family 25%)
Total Payment of Commute “Gratuity” Commuted Pension x Age Rate x 12 =

#PensionCalculation
#GratuityCalculation
#MedicalAllowanceCalculation
#AddThelYearlyIncreases
#HowToCalculatePensionAndGratuity
—————————————————-
Other Most Important Videos

1-Pension Calculator 2020 | How to Calculate Pension by Pension Calculator 2020 |
https://youtu.be/0iZcTjJZW2Q

2-Medical Allowance for all Pensioner | Medical Allowance 2010 & 2015 |
https://youtu.be/k-rDkZ2QJSI

3-Pension Increases for all Pensioner | Pension Increase Chart in PDF Format |
https://youtu.be/xuiYl–7gTQ

4-Age Rates for Gratuity for all Pensioner | Age Rates Charts in PDF Format |
https://youtu.be/wLPDSQcNy8Q

5-Minimum Pension to Civil and Family Pensioners | Chart in PDF Format |
https://youtu.be/x-HCPd7lKjA
————————————————
Download Links:-

===Media Fire Links===

Pension & Gratuity Calculation Sheet in Excel Format Here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kq11m6bu1r4lkm8/Pension_%2526_Gratuity_Calculation.xlsx/file

=== OR ===

===GooGle Drive Links===

Pension & Gratuity Calculation Sheet in Excel Format Here
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jF9qQKTTBgkFuK8-qc81m-KriT7TN39U?usp=sharing

——————————————

========================
===||Social Media Links:-||===
========================
Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Zia-Bwn-751023545064271/
Facebook Group (Employees Corner)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/267668271136094/
Twitter-01
https://twitter.com/ZMCRC2
Twitter-02
https://twitter.com/EmployeeCorner2
WhatsApp Group (Educational News)
https://chat.whatsapp.com/33MHH5mh1WpDFcpZWpnV7J
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/employeescornerzia/
===============================================
By ZMCRCC: ZIA BWN “ZIA MUSTAFA”
My YouTube Channel is “Employees Corner Zia”
http://www.youtube.com/c/EmployeesCornerZia
———————————————–

0 / 5. 0

Leave a Reply