Leading through Chaos is not easy.
In this, our first “Leading Women” interview, Kerry Anne Cassidy interviews Joanna Jensen from the Institute of Managers and Leaders.
In this interview, we explore:
– Her initial response to the challenge of covid-19 in her workplace
– The biggest challenges Jo’s faced and had to overcome
– We explore what have these challenges/changes meant for Jo as a leader
– How she’s learnt to cope / adapt with these changes
– How she’s had to support her team?
– Her biggest lessons so far from the covid-19 crisis
Join us as we explore the reality and truth of being a leader in times of crisis.
Find out how we help women in leadership roles step up in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, chaotic, ambiguous) and learn to own their power, passion and purpose: www.kerryannecassidy.com/unstoppable-womens-leadership-experience